Coats of arms While digging in the archives and contacting people several coat of arms of the van Dort families came up.
Because the right to carry arms is a privilege attached to a certain branch of a family, a genealogy must proof a family relationship, before you can claim a certain coat of arms.
Below are 10 different coats of arms attributed to the families van Dort.
Coat of arms of
1. The family van Dort from Delft
2. The family van Dort from Colombo
3. The family van Dort-Kroon
4. The family von Dort from Hamburg
5. The family van Dorth from Beesd
6. The family van Dorth from Sluis
7. The family van Dorth van ‘s Hertogenbosch en Bergen op Zoom (patricier)
8. Maria van Dorth
9. Sibella van Dorth
10. Unknown, end 17th century